GTA V Self Radio quiet is one of the common issues of GTA V and to fix it, all you need is MP3Gain. Aside from that, you could apply a couple of changes to Windows and in-game audio settings. You don’t know how to carry out the solutions on your own? In that case, you should find this article useful.
How To Fix The Self Radio In GTA V
- Step 1: Download and install MP3Gain.
- Step 2: Add songs for Self Radio, look for Track Analysis and hit it.
- Step 3: Locate Target ‘Normal’ Volume then set the range between 95 and 100.
- Step 4: Select all tracks, choose “Track Gain” and allow the process to go all the way.
- Step 5: Launch the game then see how things turn out.
Change Windows And In-Game Audio Settings
- Step 1: Increase Windows volume.
- Step 2: Launch GTA V, go to Settings and hit Audio.
- Step 3: Change SFX volume to either mid or low.
- Step 4: Drag the music volume to the maximum
- Step 5: Test out Self Radio in the game.
GTA V Common Questions
How should I use Self Radio?
Self Radio in essence lets you listen to your favorite tracks while playing GTA V which eliminates the hassle of using background music apps. Depending on the situation, it is possible to play Self Radio songs in order as well as randomly. At the moment, Self Radio only supports MP3, M4A and WMA files. To add tracks to Self Radio, go through the following steps:
- Step 1: Head to the directory Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V
- Step 2: Put your tracks in the User Music folder
- Step 3: Enjoy
What are the system requirements for GTA V?
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
- Memory: 8GB.
- Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB.
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible.
- HDD Space: 72GB.
Is it possible to mod GTA V?
- Step 1: Find the .lua file in the mod folder.
- Step 2: Go to the directory Steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts\addins then move the file there.
- Step 3: Launch the game.
What must be done to make a quick buck in GTA V?
- Step 1: Go to a random Ammu-nation store
- Step 2: Shoot the clerk from the doorway by using a silenced gun
- Step 3: Use melee attack with the cash registers
- Step 4: Take all the money
- Step 5: Head out of the store about three car lengths away
How much time will pass as the characters sleep?
For your information, different characters have different sleeping hours. To be precise, Michael sleeps for 6 hours, Franklin sleeps for 8 hours and Trevor sleeps for 12 hours.
Which stock is worth investing in?
In the beginning, buy as many Fruit Computers stocks as possible and then sell them on the BAWSAQ website after two in-game hours. Afterwards, use all the money to buy the Facade stock on the BAWSAQ website and sell them after forty-eight in-game hours. Keep in mind that an hour in GTA V equals two minutes in real life.
Should I rob banks?
Robbing a bank is allowed in GTA V and it is considered one of the grand heists. You could earn from $30K to $5M depending on the bank and difficulty level.
What are some valuable cars in GTA V?
Here is the list of the top 5 most expensive cars in the game: Ubermacht Sentinel, Lampadati Felon GT, Albani Buccaneer, Declasse Tornado Convertible and Vapid Peyote. You can make tons of money just by stealing and selling them.
GTA V Additional Tips And Tricks
- Need to get away from cops? Head to the nearest Ammu-nation store and the shop owner will help you take out some of the cops.
- By purchasing a plane hangar, you will never have to worry about the wanted level when you enter the airport.
- Take advantage of the benefits of Franklin’s special ability. The slow-motion effect combined with the brake can help you avoid hitting walls, cars and so on while moving at high speeds. Furthermore, it prevents the car from getting too much airtime after a jump.
- If you lack the patience to drive from one side of Los Santos to the other, choose a waypoint for the current character and switch to another one. By doing so, you could get the previous character to drive to the location by himself.
- To clean a car, get your hands on a fire truck and make use of the water cannon.
- To evade air missiles, head toward them then dive down at the last second.
- In Blaine County, there is a wind farm capable of destroying choppers.
- Throw Molotovs onto a grassed area to set it on fire.
- Shoot the searchlights of police helicopters while being chased at night.
- You can hide in big bushes to escape the police.
- Max out your skills in two areas: shooting and flying. For shooting, go to the Ammu-Nation gun ranges or open field and get some headshots. For flying, there is a school for it at the Los Santos airport.
- Bring Chop with you while doing scavenger missions as he will lead you to collectables.
- You can completely restore health by switching between characters. That is only possible if you are not on a missions though.
- Cops will stop chasing once you drive on the train tracks.
- Failing a certain mission too many times will trigger an option to skip it.
- To get a bald haircut for Trevor, head to the Bob Mulét hair salon in Rockford Hills, and select the “Clean Razor” option.
- It is not worth spending on vehicle upgrades in the early game. Instead, save money for ammunition and vehicle armours.
- Call 911 whenever you are caught in a gang fight to receive some support and get out of a tight spot.
Chris started playing PC games in the 1980s, started writing about them in the early 2000s, and (finally) started getting paid to write about them in the late 2000s. Following a few years as a regular freelancer, PC Gamer hired him in 2014, probably so he’d stop emailing them asking for more work. Chris has a love-hate relationship with survival games and an unhealthy fascination with the inner lives of NPCs. He’s also a fan of offbeat simulation games, mods, and ignoring storylines in RPGs so he can make up his own. Connect with him on Twitter.