Generally speaking, Dark Elf Historia is a RPG title that takes little time and effort to beat but different choices lead to different outcomes. New to the game and want to see everything? In that case, you have come to the right place. This article could show you all the actions you could take in the game as well as what they lead to.
Dark Elf Historia: Walkthrough
The game Dark Elf Historia consists of six chapters including a prologue and five main story chapters. Each of the chapters contains between two and four quests which you must complete to unlock the chapter Boss. Also, you could pick between three paths: Virgin, Non-Virgin and Sinner paths. It’s worth pointing out that a total of seven endings exist in Dark Elf Historia.
The prologue requires you to complete and after that, you could fight the bandit boss. If you twin, you will remain on the Virgin path as you move to Chapter 1. If you lose, you will be on the Non-Virgin path as you move to Chapter 1.
Chapter one has two quests: the first one is a general quest for every path while the second one is path-specific. For the first quest, all you have to do is obtain the mushroom from the forest and take it to Joseph who lives on the far east side of town.
- Virgin Path: For the second quest, you need to defeat the burglar. Next, you will face the boss which is a giant flower.
If you beat the boss, you could move on to Chapter 2 as a Virgin. If you lose, you must move to chapter 2 as a Non-Virgin.
- Non-Virgin Path: For the second quest, you have to fulfill the deviant ambition to become rich. If you succeed, you could face the boss which involves providing bodyguard service to the casino owner and eliminating the assassin. If you succeed, you will move on to chapter 2 as a Non-Virgin, if you lose, you must move on to chapter 2 as a Sinner.
Chapter two has three quests: the first one applies to both the Virgin and Non-Virgin paths. The second quest is only available on the Virgin path while the last one is path-specific. The first quest involves traveling through a mace and finding children. Losing to the final boss is going to put you on the Sinner path while winning keeps you on your current path.
- Virgin Path: The second quest takes place in a coal mine, and losing it means losing your Virgin status. If you succeed, you will move to the Temple fire quest, the third quest. Completing the third quest will take you to the final boss, but if you fail, you still get an opportunity to replay.
- Non-Virgin Path: On this path, you will play the Temple fire quest. Winning takes you to the final boss while losing takes you to chapter 3 as a Sinner.
- Sinner Path: There are three quests on this path: the first one involves fighting with the treasure hunters, the second one requires you to battle with Chimera and in the third one, you must fight the mage and warrior brothers. If you win, you will face the level boss where you have to help scientists by activating three colored switches correctly.
The first three quests in the game apply to both the Virgin and Non-Virgin paths. The first one involves picking a rare ore; the second one is all about vanquish allegory while the third one is treasure hunting. The fourth quest is only available on the Non-Virgin path. The chapter boss is the same as the one in the prologue. Defeating him takes you to chapter 4 on your path while losing to him takes you to chapter 4 as a Sinner.
- Virgin Path: After completing the treasure hunter quest, you could move on to battle the chapter boss if you win. If you lose the quest, you will lose Virgin status and have to play a 4th quest.
- Non-Virgin Path: You must unlock masturbation on the brother’s bed to start the first quest. If you win/lose the 3rd quest, you could move to the 4th where you have to play the role of a sexy barmaid.
- Sinner Path: The Sinner Path also has four quests. For the first quest, you have to seal a cave with two stones. The second quest involves fighting a demon, and winning or losing takes you to the third quest. In the third quest, you have to milk and fight the level boss afterward. Winning takes you to chapter 4 while losing unlocks ending 5 or 7.
There are three quests in this chapter. The first two are the same for Virgin and Non-Virgin quests. The first quest involves protecting elf Village while the second one requires you to defeat the anti-state organization. The third quest is unique to the Non-Virgin path. The level boss is the principal and beating him takes you to chapter 5 on your current path while losing takes you to chapter 5 as a Sinner.
- Virgin Path: Winning the first quest allows you to directly progress to the second quest while losing it makes you a Non-Virgin. If you win the second quest, you will move to battle the level 4 boss
- Non-Virgin Path: Winning the first quest allows you to directly progress to the second quest while losing it makes you a Sinner. Winning the second quest takes you to the third quest where you have to unlock a new masturbation toy then face the boss.
- Sinner Path: This path has three quests: training soldiers, fighting Futanari elder and securing the scientist from an assassin. If you succeed in completing them all, you have to battle a monster gang which is the boss of this path. Winning the boss takes you to chapter 5 while losing it unlocks Ending 5 or 7.
This chapter is relatively brief as it involves fighting with the King. Winning leads to different endings depending on your path, while losing on both paths leads to ending 4
- Virgin Path: Defeating the king leads to Ending 1 or 2.
- Non-Virgin Path: Defeating the boss leads to ending 3
- Sinner Path: This path has two quests, battling Alain and battling Vanessa after which you will proceed to the boss. This involves fighting with Roland and fighting the president of Normand guild. Winning leads to ending five while losing leads to ending 6 or 7.
How long does it take to play through Dark Elf Historia?
If you are focused on playing the main quest alone, it will take between 6h 25m-7h 41m to complete the game. However, if you play the Side Quests along with the Main Quest, it will take from 10h 06m-13h 23m to finish the game.
What year was Dark Elf Historia released?
The developer Oneone1 and Sakura Game released the H-Game RPG Dark Elf Historia on August 3, 2017.
What is Fraylia’s role in Dark Elf Historia?
In Dark Elf Historia, Fraylia is a heroine fighting for the survival of her adopted brother Ruse.
Chris started playing PC games in the 1980s, started writing about them in the early 2000s, and (finally) started getting paid to write about them in the late 2000s.
Following a few years as a regular freelancer, PC Gamer hired him in 2014, probably so he’d stop emailing them asking for more work. Since 2019, he started providing game reviews & tips for Grateful Dead Game. Chris has a love-hate relationship with survival games and an unhealthy fascination with the inner lives of NPCs. He’s also a fan of offbeat simulation games, mods, and ignoring storylines in RPGs so he can make up his own.