Regarding Mount and Blade “Unable to find module info file”, the mislocation of the module is the leading cause and the best solution is to relocate the module. Aside from that, you should also verify integrity of game files, think about the mod, etc. You have a hard time carrying out the solutions on your own and could use some help? In that case, you have come to the right place.
The Root Of The Problem
All in all, people could run into a couple of errors while playing modded Mount and Blade. Once it comes to Mount and Blade “Unable to find module info file”, you should consider the following possibilities:
- Location of the module.
Actions To Take
Relocate The Module
- Step 1: Go to the mod folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content).
- Step 2: Locate 48700, double-click it and copy the file inside.
- Step 3: Navigate to the directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules then paste the file there. After you finish, launch Mount and Blade then see how things turn out.
Verify Integrity Of Game Files
- Step 1: Open Steam, log into your account and go to Library.
- Step 2: Locate Mount and Blade, right-click it and pick Properties.
- Step 3: Select Local Files tab, choose Verify Integrity of Game Files and allow the process to run all the way.
- Step 4: Launch the game then determine whether the issue persists.
Think About The Mod
None of the above works? Then it’s highly likely that your version of mod is corrupted. As a precaution, delete the mod, launch your web browser and download the latest version of the mod.
Should I play the Mount and Blade series in order?
The Mount and Blade series consists of many titles and if you don’t know a lot about the series, play the 1st game. That should let you grasp the general picture of the series and determine whether it suits you. If you like the series, proceed to play Warband.
What differentiates Mount and Blade from Mount and Blade: Warband?
In a nutshell, Mount and Blade: Warband is like a sequel to Mount and Blade as well as an updated version of it. Warband adds a new map, introduces more encounters, enhances the narratives and so on
Is Mount and Blade an open-world game?
Mount and Blade is an open-world game that concentrates on the single player aspect. Also, it delivers a sandbox experience since you get to do essentially everything such as fighting, trading, building relationships, creating kingdoms, etc.
How long does a day in Mount and Blade last?
1 hour in the game equals 4 seconds in real life so it takes 1 minute and 36 seconds for an in-game day to pass.
What is the max level of a character in Mount and Blade?
The level in Mount and Blade is capped at 62, but in reality, you can go higher than 62. That being said, once you reach level 63, the game will bug out with thousands of bandits roaming everywhere. Also, you do not need to reach such a high level for a casual playthrough.
Does Mount and Blade have an ending?
You are the one who decides where the game ends by retiring from adventure. That can be done at your leisure and there is no need to consider if you have united the entire map. A lot of players opt to retire the moment they become a king’s best friend and rule the whole world.
Is it possible to play as a female in Mount and Blade?
That is allowed. However, if you choose the female gender, expect considerable changes such as marriage systems, NPC’s actions, etc.
Can I marry multiple women if I play as male in Mount and Blade?
The answer is no as there is not such a feature in this game. However, feel free to turn to mods if you want to have several wives.
Is it possible to replace a king in Mount and Blade?
You can become a king by creating a kingdom of your own but there is no way to replace an existing one then it is impossible. Best you can do is to take over the castle then demand the king to award it to you. Keep in mind that the kings may refuse on occasions.
Will my character die because of old age?
Over time, your character will grow old and die so you should accomplish all the goals you have set out in advance.
Do people still play Mount and Blade: Warband?
Yes, they do. Even though the game was released in 2009, more than 7,000 people play it in October 2022.
Tips And Tricks
- If you want to take the playing experience to a higher level, mods are recommended since they can improve the graphics and remove annoying bugs.
- Join tournaments and win them to increase your Renown quickly. Also, armors, weapons and money can also be gained through each win.
- Before founding a kingdom, it is wise to befriend some lords so that you can recruit them later on instead of facing them.
- Once you have an adequate amount of money, create a passive income by investing in workshops all over Calradia. Of course, choose wisely to make the most out of your investment.
Chris started playing PC games in the 1980s, started writing about them in the early 2000s, and (finally) started getting paid to write about them in the late 2000s.
Following a few years as a regular freelancer, PC Gamer hired him in 2014, probably so he’d stop emailing them asking for more work. Since 2019, he started providing game reviews & tips for Grateful Dead Game. Chris has a love-hate relationship with survival games and an unhealthy fascination with the inner lives of NPCs. He’s also a fan of offbeat simulation games, mods, and ignoring storylines in RPGs so he can make up his own.