While choosing traits, many Rogue Legacy 2 players find the Nature trait confusing which is why Rogue Legacy 2 Nature is a hotly discussed topic. You have a hard time grasping the meaning of the Nature trait in Rogue Legacy 2? In that case, this article could help you. Down below is all the information that you must know about the Nature trait.
Nature Trait In Rogue Legacy 2
To put it plainly, the Nature trait is in essence cosmetic and features no field effect whatsoever. Players that wish to create LGBT characters in Rogue Legacy 2 could opt for the Nature trait to remove the “Sir”/”Lady” prefix in the character name.
Description of Rogue Legacy 2 Nature (decided by the gender of the character):
- You are you.
- You’re a lovely lady.
- You’re a cool dude.
- You like guys n’ gals!
- You are a fan of the man.
- You like the ladies.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many bosses are there in Rogue Legacy 2?
In Rogue Legacy 2, you have to face a total of eight bosses:
- Estuary Lamech (Citadel Agartha)
- The Void Beasts of Axis Mundi (Axis Mundi)
- Estuary Naamah (Kerguelen Plateau)
- Estuary Enoch (The Stygian Study)
- Estuary Irad (The Sun Tower)
- Estuary Tubal (Pishon Dry Lake)
- Jonah (Garden Of Eden)
- Cain (Castle Hamson)
Why is Rogue Legacy 2 so hard?
Compared to its predecessor, Rogue Legacy 1, Rogue Legacy 2 is more varied in terms of gameplay. Thus, it takes a lot of work to get used to the mechanics of the game. (Floorshields) In the beginning, the game could give gamers, novices as well as veterans, a run for their money. However, as you get more gold to spend on upgrades, the game gets increasingly manageable.
What must be done to unlock the true ending?
- Step 1: Beat the game 8 times, talk to Jonah each time and read all of the memories.
- Step 2: Use the Mysterious Key to unlock the secret room then proceed to read everything.
- Step 3: Defeat all 8 Prime Bosses in one run.
How long does it take to beat Rogue Legacy 2?
Generally speaking, multiple factors affect the length of a Rogue Legacy 2 playthrough. On average, players need around 60 hours to wrap up the main story of Rogue Legacy 2. If you want to see all aspects of the game, prepare to spend up to 110 hours.
Are Rogue Legacy 1 and 2 connected?
In some regards, yes. Certain elements show up in both games of the Rogue Legacy series. For instance, Castle Hamson in Rogue Legacy 1 is where you upgrade your character in Rogue Legacy 2. Also, it’s heavily implied that the Fountain of Youth is Cain’s petrified remains
What are the conditions to unlock the Full House achievement?
- Talk to all characters (including the dragon after you fight Estuary Tubal)
- Complete all scar challenges
- Unlock Soul Shop Overload
- Locate all four eggplants and interact with them
- Unlock the true ending
Tips And Tricks
- Gold plays a key role in the game so it won’t hurt to focus on gold farming.
- The game contains all sorts of classes and each of them possesses unique abilities. Feel free to experiment to maximize the strength and minimize the weakness of your character in the course of a playthrough.
- In the case that you struggle while playing Rogue Legacy 2, don’t hesitate to make use of House Rules to modify the difficulty.
- Take on every enemy you come across if you can help it to get gold. Use the opportunity to master the patterns of enemies too to take them down quickly in upcoming runs.
- At the start of each run, study the traits of the heirs. By doing so, you should be able to choose one that suits your playstyle in most of the cases. (Xanax)
Chris started playing PC games in the 1980s, started writing about them in the early 2000s, and (finally) started getting paid to write about them in the late 2000s.
Following a few years as a regular freelancer, PC Gamer hired him in 2014, probably so he’d stop emailing them asking for more work. Since 2019, he started providing game reviews & tips for Grateful Dead Game. Chris has a love-hate relationship with survival games and an unhealthy fascination with the inner lives of NPCs. He’s also a fan of offbeat simulation games, mods, and ignoring storylines in RPGs so he can make up his own.