Considering the complexity of Enter the Gungeon, it’s only natural that players have many questions about mechanics and how to drop passive items Gungeon is one of them. You want to get rid of some passive items as part of inventory reorganization but don’t know the way? In that case, you have come to the right place. This article could tell you what must be done to throw out passive items you don’t need while playing Enter the Gungeon.
Dropping Passive Items In Enter The Gungeon: Guidelines
- Step 1: Open the menu.
- Step 2: Press and hold Tab.
- Step 3: Click each of the passive items you don’t need to drop them.
- Step 1: Press and hold L2 to open the map.
- Step 2: As you keep L2 pressed, use the right and left D-Pad buttons to move between the passive items.
- Step 3: Press Triangle as you come across passive items you have no use for.
- Step 1: Press and hold LT to open the map.
- Step 2: Scroll through the items using left and right directional buttons.
- Step 3: If you notice an unwanted passive item, stop and hit Y to drop it.
- Step 1: Press and hold ZL to open the map.
- Step 2: Use left and right directional buttons to navigate the items.
- Step 3: Tap X to discard all passive items you don’t need.
Can I sell unwanted items instead of dropping them?
Unwanted items can be sold to the Sell Creep, a weird green creature hiding in the Gungeon’s sewers. If you give the Sell Creep weapons and items, you receive ammo in return. Keep in mind that the quality of the item decides the amount of ammo you receive.
Is it possible to play Enter the Gungeon with my friends?
The game does support multiplayer but it is only available locally. That means you and your friend have to play on the same device. Moreover, the game allows only two players at a time.
Does Enter the Gungeon’s difficulty scale with the number of players?
The game is going to adjust itself to fit the number of players. The most noticeable change is a 40% rise in enemies’ health points but the increased firepower of the players justifies that.
Is Enter the Gungeon a hard game?
All in all, this game is not for everyone. The variable mechanics and items in the game can cause a lot of trouble for newcomers as well as experienced players on their first playthrough. On the other hand, Enter the Gungeon is quite addictive thanks to the repetition and fun aspects.
Does Enter the Gungeon have an ending?
Even though this game looks like an infinite one, there is still a goal after all. Your mission is to find a gun capable of eradicating the past and to fire that gun, you must have a bullet. Additionally, the bullet can only be obtained when you have had the four pieces to make it.
What is the age rating of Enter the Gungeon?
Since Enter the Gungeon contains fantasy violence, mild language and the use of tobacco, its age rating is Parents, per the ESRB. Players can hardly see mature elements in the game except for a little bit of blood.
Will petting the dog in Enter the Gungeon give me anything?
The answer is no as doing so does not give you any advantages in terms of mechanics. Nevertheless, don’t hesitate to pet the dog because he is a good boy.
What will happen if I beat the game in beast mode?
You get a unique gun after finishing an Enter the Gungeon playthrough in beast mode. Also, this mode does not even increase the game difficulty.
Does Enter the Gungeon have a sequel?
At the moment, there is only a spin-off named Exit the Gungeon. Despite being a spin-off, it is considered harder than the original game. The experiences are way better though if you are familiar with the mechanics.
What is the total number of guns that I can hold in Enter the Gungeon?
You are allowed to carry as much as you want since there is no limit. This applies to all types of guns available in the game.
Tips And Tricks
- Keys are superbly beneficial in the game since they give you access to doors and chests containing various buffs, weapons, … It is strongly recommended that you collect as many of them as possible, especially on the first floor.
- When you reach the last floor, rush through it and face the final boss. By doing so, you can avoid tough opponents on the way which let you save ammo and items.
- Explore every corner of the first floor to collect items. You need all the help you can get to overcome challenges in the late stage of the game,
- Taking a hit is sometimes completely fine since you can keep firing at the enemies and the short invulnerability time can give you real advantages. Noteworthy, it is almost impossible to keep your health full at all times in this game.
- In some cases, doing the side quests benefits more than focusing on the main ones. Side quests open up shops from which you can buy items.
- Flip a table and push it to the next room to get some cover.
- It is possible to steal from the shops but you should only do that once per shop since the second attempt has a low success rate. If you get caught stealing, the shopkeeper is going to head home immediately.
- You have no luck finding new guns even as you reach the end of a floor? Then the floor boss will surely drop one for you.