Overall, it takes a lot of work to get everything in Cloud Meadow which is why Cloud Meadow cheat codes receive special attention from players. By taking advantage of cheat codes, you could avoid many hassles while playing Cloud Meadow and get the most out of its content. Spare a bit of your time to check out this article if you could use some help.
Cheat Codes In Cloud Meadow: Compilation
In the latest version, BBQ Shark allows you to unlock all the images and scenes of the gallery or album. Aside from that, you could use the same code to unlock God Mode, money, items and so on. If you own an old version of the game, it’s strongly recommended that you check out the codes down below:
- v0.1.2.1e – Album Code: Sizzling Hot Ogre
- v0.1.1.2h – Album Code: Dragon Snax
- v0.1.1.2 – Album Code: Crabby Cheer
- v0.1.1.1c – Album Code: Crabby Cheer
- v0.1.1.1b – Album Code: Soothing Sutras
- v0.1.1.1 – Album Code: Soothing Sutras
- v0.1.1.0k : Album code: Soothing Sutras
- Gallery Code: Dancing Dragoness
- Cheat code: Washboard Abs (v0.1.1.0b)
- UnlockAllCode = “Mop Diva”;
- UnlockAllCode = “Scribble Owl”;
- UnlockAllCode = “Sprites Sprites Everywhere”;
- GodMode = “What Is Damage”;
- MoneyCode = “Money Money Money”;
- CombatCode = “Take Me To Fight”;
- ResetCode = “Reset”;
How do I enter the cheat codes?
- Step 1: Finish the tutorial
- Step 2: Go to Options
- Step 3: Click on Cheats and enter the codes
Is it possible to have a romantic relationship in Cloud Meadow?
Surely yes, the players are allowed to form relationships with the characters and even marry them.
How do I breed in the game?
- Step 1: Select a person.
- Step 2: Select another person.
- Step 3: Choose the heart symbol saying Breed above those two.
What do I need to do to expand the farm?
- Step 1: Locate the round door in the middle of the town then go through it.
- Step 3: Talk to the mage guy.
- Step 4: Expand the farm for shards.
How do I sell my harvest?
- Step 1: Select a monster through its icon
- Step 2: Drag and drop it into the empty boxes
- Step 3: Wait for them to ship the items
*Note: the monster will ship everything in the boxes so do not put your stuff there. Also, the higher the stamina of a monter, the more things it can ship.
Is there a way to check affection?
- Step 1: Take the NPC to a dungeon
- Step 2: Open the “equip item/lvl up” tab
- Step 3: Scroll down to check the affection meter
What must be done to get more animals?
The foremost thing is to sell excessive crabs then replace them with dragons, chimaeras, etc. Besides that, you may want to sell the offspring as quickly as possible after hatching to save food and time.
How do I recruit people?
In the beginning, you need to talk to all the NPCs. Next, a screen with three blank spaces and little avatars of the character will show up. At that point, you only have to click and drag the highlighted NPCs that you like into the spaces.
Is Cloud Meadow available on Mac?
The answer is yes as the game finally steps on Mac after the developers have dealt with the issues of Unity.
How can I complete the “Assist the Camp Commander” mission?
- Step 1: Find the big wooden enforcement
- Step 2: Look for the guy with the exclamation mark on his head
- Step 3: Talk to him to open the gate
- Step 4: Enter the gate
- Step 5: Fight the boss
Which game genre is Cloud Meadow?
It is a farming and life simulation game that features some RPG aspects.
Who developed Cloud Meadow?
The developer of Cloud Meadow is New Reality Games and the studio also published the game.
When was Cloud Meadow released?
The game’s release date was in early 2017 and it still lives until this time.
How can I get to the centaurs’ place?
There is a pit right before you reach the drawbridge. Once you have found it, look for the fuse and detonate the wall hiding the entrance to the centaur’s place.
How can I meet the Joy King?
Avoid waiting in other seasons except for autumn and you shall be able to meet the Joy King eventually.
Interesting Facts About The Game
- The game world’s sky is completely covered in clouds and it is only possible to travel between islands by flying.
- The main character is a normal farmer carrying the mission to rebuild a village destroyed because of a storm.
- The game environment features a day and night cycle. Weather conditions that affect the gameplay also appear.
- The main tasks of the player are cultivating plants, growing animals, and building structures to enhance the village.
- The presence of a combat system means you have to fight to keep the village safe from monsters’ attacks.
- There are nine separate endings and players will get one of them based on the interactions with the NPCs.
- Cloud Meadow was on the shortlist for “Best RPG” at the 2017 Indie Game Developer Awards
- The game recorded a score of 86/100 on Metacritic.
Tips And Tricks
- Always bring food to the battles because flukes might happen unexpectedly during the fights.
- Ideally, your party should contain two tanks or damage dealers, one healer and one support. That being said, you should try and experiment with different lineups and abilities to find the most suitable one for your playstyle
- Bear in mind that pregnant, working and sleeping monsters cannot be added to your party.
- Do not worry about the genders since they have no effect on the combat abilities. The move list and starting stats are the same.
- The game difficulty can be changed at any time throughout the game. You may want to select the 100% difficulty because it is the most balanced.
- Monsters’ skills cannot be chosen but it is possible to breed specific monsters together to get the desired perks and abilities.
Chris started playing PC games in the 1980s, started writing about them in the early 2000s, and (finally) started getting paid to write about them in the late 2000s.
Following a few years as a regular freelancer, PC Gamer hired him in 2014, probably so he’d stop emailing them asking for more work. Since 2019, he started providing game reviews & tips for Grateful Dead Game. Chris has a love-hate relationship with survival games and an unhealthy fascination with the inner lives of NPCs. He’s also a fan of offbeat simulation games, mods, and ignoring storylines in RPGs so he can make up his own.