Conderidiring the difficulty of finding Being A DIK vault codes, it’s not uncommon for players to miss some of them in their first playthrough. Without the codes, you would have a hard time getting all of the renders from the vaults. You want to check out the renders of Being A DIK but lack the patience to look for vault codes? In that case, you have come to the right place.
Vault Codes In Being A DIK: Compilation
- Interlude Vault Code: 2575
- Episode 1 Vault Code: 1386
- Episode 2 Vault Code: 4413
- Episode 3 Vault Code: 3985
- Episode 4 Vault Code: 0421
- Episode 5 Vault Code: 4226
- Episode 6 Vault Code: 4463
- Episode 7 Vault Code: 1159
- Episode 8 Vault Code: 211
Where is the vault code in Episode 5?
- Step 1: Click on the drawer after Riona’s scene in the 18th free roam
- Step 2: Look for the suit in the right door
- Step 3: Spot the highlighted number (42) during the internal dialogue with the MC
- Step 4: Close the phone in the 20th free roam
- Step 5: Go back and enter the left door to get to the hall
- Step 6: Open the drawer on the left
- Step 7: Look for the highlighted number (6)
- Step 8: Go to the stairs, turn right and go up
- Step 9: Enter the bathroom through the middle door
- Step 10: Select the shampoo bottles and see the highlighted number (2)
How do I use the vault codes?
- Step 1: Open the phone
- Step 2: Select the Vault app
- Step 3: Type in the code
- Step 4: Enjoy the special renders
Is it possible to skip Episodes in Being A DIK?
No, Episodes cannot be skipped in Being A DIK but you can complete them quickly by constantly skipping dialogues. There are two ways to skip dialogues: either by holding the Ctrl button or pressing Tab.
What must be done to make Heather a DIK?
Heather will respond favorably if you offer her an absinthe drink and she will text you in Episode 8.
How do I make John leave?
- Step 1: Talk to Ashley about Derek
- Step 2: Call Derek and talk about Ashley
- Step 3: Go to the living room then talk to Josy on the left side of the room
- Step 4: Make a drink consisting of rum and strawberries for Josy
- Step 5: Give it to Josy then either kiss her or tell John to go away
Is it possible to win the shuffle?
Winning the shuffle requires you to align the rows in reverse order beneath their appropriate row then move them into position. If you find the shuffle too hard, feel free to buy cheats from Derek.
Where is the champagne?
In the kitchen, there are three champagne bottles and you should see two if you click on them. To determine whether you have a bottle, go back to the room with Maya and Josy.
Is it possible to play Being A DIK on macOS?
Yes, you can play Being A DIK on MacOS but the game is only available on Patreon. The reason is all the apps on macOS must be notarized.
How come I can’t get the tequila for Lily?
The option is available only if you respond to Lily’s rooster cluck and tell her that you will get her the tequila. Afterward, all you have to do is ask the bartender for it.
Could I change the difficulty of the brawler?
Yes and it’s noteworthy that the brawler difficulty has nothing to do with the mode’s difficulty. The difficulty can be changed before each fight and of course, harder difficulty provides better rewards.
Is there a guide in Being A DIK?
Yes, there is a guide available in both season 1 and 2. To open it, just press the g button on your keyboard.
Will there be a season 3 of Being A DIK?
Yes, Being A DIK season 3 is estimated to be released in late 2023 as the second season was just out in January 2022.
How many Episodes are available in Being A DIK?
Currently, there are 8 Episodes in the game and they are split into 2 Seasons.
How much time must I spend to complete a Being A DIK playthrough?
To finish this humor-filled and emotion-packed Adult Visual Novel game, you need to spend from 5 to 8 hours.
Tips And Tricks
- You can simultaneously reduce rage and make a fortune by solving shuffle puzzles. In the case that a puzzle is too tough, quit and try again hoping that you get an easier start.
- Keep an eye on your achievements via Puzzle Pro
- The boosters for classes offered by Magnar work wonders and it is best to buy them at the first meeting. If you do not have enough money, save up and purchase the boosters as soon as possible to ace tests and get money.
- You could come across money by roaming around in events hosted in HOT’s house, the Prep’s mansion, the Pink Rose, Maya’s dorm, etc.
- Spend when your wallet is full or you will lose incoming money in the future.
- Level up stats in this order to optimize the odds of winning brawls: DEX -> POW -> MOV -> HP. The most important one is DEX as it extends input time.
- Turn off the Quick-menu option since it is mostly useless and takes up space on the screen.
Chris started playing PC games in the 1980s, started writing about them in the early 2000s, and (finally) started getting paid to write about them in the late 2000s. Following a few years as a regular freelancer, PC Gamer hired him in 2014, probably so he’d stop emailing them asking for more work. Chris has a love-hate relationship with survival games and an unhealthy fascination with the inner lives of NPCs. He’s also a fan of offbeat simulation games, mods, and ignoring storylines in RPGs so he can make up his own. Connect with him on Twitter.