Since crafting plays a key role in 7 Days to Die, Forge-related topics show up in many discussions and 7 Days to Die pick up Forge is a prime example. You have heard that the Forge in the game could be picked up but don’t know how to do that on your own? In that case, you have come to the right place. This article would tell you what must be done to pick up Forge and relocate it to wherever you like.
Picking Up Forge In 7 Days to Die: Summary
About 7 Days to Die pick up Forge, different layers have different methods. Still, if you care about consultancy, you should go through the steps down below:
- Step 1: Get your hands on a wrench. At the moment, it’s possible to find wrenches in quite a few locations but you should prioritize large buildings.
- Step 2: Approach the Forge that you want to pick up and reduce its health using pickaxe, sledgehammer, etc. Of course, be careful so you don’t outright destroy the Forge.
- Step 3: As soon as the health of the Forge is low enough, take out the wrench and wrench it. Assuming that things proceed smoothly, you should be able to put the Forge into your inventory.
Note: When you pick up Forge, resources inside it would be destroyed. However, the skill points that you manage to save by picking up existing Forges outweigh lost resources in most of the cases.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Purpose Of A Forge?
In 7 Days to Die, Forge is a workstation that enables smelting items into refined products. By taking advantage of Forge, players could craft tools, materials, components and so on. To use a Forge, you must first gather Metal Scraps via looting corpses, breaking down items, etc. Once you have enough Metal Scraps, approach the Forge, press the “use” key to open the Forge menu and create whatever you need.
Currently, you could find Forges throughout the game world, often near Anvils. Forges require fuel to function and the type of fuel used changes between types of Forges. In times of need, you have the option of scraping Forges for metal.
Can I Play 7 Days To Die Solo?
Yes, you can play 7 Days to Die solo. The game is designed in a way that allows solo players to progress through the game by themselves. However, some aspects of the game prove tough to complete without the help of others such as building large structures, fighting off hordes of zombies, etc. Overall, playing 7 Days to Die solo is possible but it may be challenging at times.
Is There A Storyline In 7 Days To Die?
The game does not have a linear storyline and lets players create their own stories within the game world. Nonetheless, some key elements remain constant throughout all playthroughs, such as the presence of zombies and the need to survive for seven days. The game provides players with a sandbox-style environment in which they can explore, build, and fight to survive.
What Attracts Zombies In 7 Days To Die?
Multiple theories exist regarding what attracts zombies in 7 Days to Die. Some say that it is the sound of humans while others believe that zombies converge on the scent of blood. However, there is a good chance sound and blood both draw the attention of zombies.
How Many People Can Play Together In 7 Days To Die?
Officially, 7 Days to Die supports a maximum of 8 players. That being said, a couple of servers could handle up to 32 players.
Do I Need To Be Online To Play 7 Days To Die?
You could play 7 Days to Die without Internet connection if you play solo. In the case that you want to play alongside others (multiplayer), Internet connection is a must-have.
What Are The Difference Between 7 Days to Die And 7 Days to Die 2 Pack?
The two games vary greatly in terms of graphics, gameplay, and tone. 7 Days to Die is a serious game while 7 Days to Die 2 Pack is more light-hearted.
Tips And Tricks
- Concentrate on gathering resources. You need wood, stone and iron to craft essential tools to survive. Also, don’t waste resources at whim.
- Build yourself a shelter. A plain wooden hut may do at the early stage you have to upgrade to stone or metal as soon as possible. Good shelters protect you from dangerous wildlife as well as environmental hazards.
- Get yourself weapons and armor at the earliest opportunity. The better your equipment, the easier it will be to survive.
- Use traps wisely. Traps work wonders once it comes to killing zombies or other players but they can also be dangerous if misused.
- Be careful of other players. Friendly players could assist you but don’t let your guard down.